Keeping Up with the MacLachlans

Welcome to Amy's blog. Hopefully this will help me stay in touch with my friends and family who live far away. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

We are: Joe MacLachlan and Amy MacLachlan (Sedlezky).

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Oh my gosh!!!

I can't believe it. My favourite Hollywood couple (and one of my favourite Hollywood actresses) have announced their separation! Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Philippe, after seven years of wedded bliss, are getting a divorce. They have two kids. So sad. Apparently he was cheating on her with a girl from his new movie...

Or maybe it was because she was tired of him practically swallowing her ear every time he tried to kiss her.



Oh crazy Hollywood. When will one of your marriages last?

Until next time,
A.

2 Comments:

Blogger John and Sara said...

Not good, I have just about given up faith on any hollywood couple lasting till death do them part! But it isn't a surprise, what normal guy or girl could handle all that time away, on top of the fact that the time away is usually spent with another girl or guy who is most likely very attractive and on their best 'first date' behavior, let alone the crazy parties and mind sets that go on when you become rich and famous. It is sad!!

Anyhow, I hope you haven't checked my blog yet Amy, I am giving you a heads up that following the halloween pictures, are John's hunting pictures of the deer he shot killed and so on...kind of gross if you aren't used to it especially as you are faithfully not a meat eater! So just stop at Halloween and you'll do alright.

Miss you, hope to talk to you soon, Love you too...don't doubt that just because we never talk :) you are often in my thoughts and prayers.

Take good care of yourself and Joe,

Sara

3:04 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Time to post again Amy! I'm tired of seeing Ryan trying to swallow Reese's ear.
Miss you.
Kristy

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home